Acupuncture is an important part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, along with Chinese Herbs, Chinese Massage and Chi Gong. With a history of almost 3000 years, it is still used extensively today to treat millions of people around the world. Acupuncture involves inserting very fine, sterile, disposable stainless steel needles into specific points all over the body to stimulate the body’s natural ability to heal.
Meet Dr. Raymond Liu
Dr. Raymond Liu was a Medical Doctor and a Professor in China. He received professional training at Tianjin Medical University for 5 years, and additional advanced training at Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (3 years). Dr. Liu received his Bachelor of Medicine in 1987 and Masters Degree in 1993. He is currently a Registered Acupuncturist and Registered Massage Therapist in Alberta. Dr. Liu has more than 25 years of clinical experience in Chinese & Western Medicine.
Dr. Liu specializes in:
- Restoration of mind & body balance and optimizing health
- Immunity boost
- Chronic & Acute pain; Headaches & Migraines
- Neck, shoulder, back, arm & leg pain
- Menstrual problems, Menopausal syndromes, Infertility
- MVA & Sports injuries; Whiplash; Arthritis & Sciatica Paralysis & Facial palsy
- Allergies & Sinusitis; Ringing in ears; Loss of hearing
- Insomnia; Anxiety; Depression; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
For testimonies and more information, please visit his website:http://drliuacupunctureclinic.com/
Dr. Liu’s Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:30-1:30, 2:30-6:30