Ketogenic Weight Loss - Ideal Protein
ketogenic plans can offer a proven, safe and efficient way to lose fat while maintaining your muscle. However not all keto plans are created equal, you must achieve the right balance of protein, fat and carbohydrate to achieve efficient weight loss.
The Ideal Protein weight management system is a 4-phase ketogenic protocol which helps to burn fat and stabilize the pancreas (blood sugar levels) while maintaining muscle/lean tissue. There are nearly 70 gourmet, highly absorb-able protein products that you will supplement with your own store-bought proteins and vegetables. We offer this service through our Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant, Paula Willms. We are excited that you may be considering this step towards becoming healthier!
Follow us on Facebook for updates on events, tips and more: Facebook Ideal Protein Douglasdale
When Can I Start?
1. FREE info sessions every Tuesday evening @ 6:30 pm (except the last Tuesday of each month)! Please RSVP by calling the office at 403.279.2229 or by e-mail: [email protected] Save $50 on your start-up costs by attending one of these sessions!
2. Private consultation (cost $50 which can be put towards your start-up costs) with one of our coaches to run you through the ABC’s of the program. In this one-hour meeting you will have the opportunity to be qualified to join the program, ask questions, obtain your start-up kit if you choose and have your initial weigh-in/measurements done. Please call the office at 403.279.2229 or e-mail [email protected].
Your Start-up Kit includes:
- Weekly coaching with measurements, BCA readings and support
- Full access to the amazing new Ideal Smart App!
- Your first week of gourmet Protein foods
- Your first month of supplements
- A lifetime membership to phases 1-3
- A branded Ideal Protein shaker bottle
- Recipe resources!
How do I maintain my new weight?
Once you have completed your weight loss (phase 1-3), you will graduate into maintenance (Phase 4). This program stabilizes your weight while providing the opportunity to present other concerns you have regarding your health and how they can be aided through proper food choices and supplementation.
What does the program include?
- 17 one-on-one educational sessions
- A personal nutritional analysis
- A folder to guide you through your challenges with the aim of helping you maintain your new weight
- BCA (body composition analysis) scan each visit
- Food journal
- Recipes & resources!
Please contact the office at 403.279.2229 to book a complimentary 15 minute consultation!